*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Screwed by Underground Brewing Supply?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2005, 07:29 AM   #1
Whodaphuck
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Screwed by Underground Brewing Supply?

I ordered some small parts (fermentation locks and corks), some hops and some yeast from Underground Brewing Supply late last year and 3 weeks after they charged my credit card I still hadn't received my order. They gave me the run-around ( "oh, that will ship tomorrow") until I finally had to have my credit card company reimburse me for the charge (they said the charge was too small to go after the vendor).
Anyone else had dealings with these deadbeats?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2005, 04:53 AM   #2
strat40
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whodaphuck
I ordered some small parts (fermentation locks and corks), some hops and some yeast from Underground Brewing Supply late last year and 3 weeks after they charged my credit card I still hadn't received my order. They gave me the run-around ( "oh, that will ship tomorrow") until I finally had to have my credit card company reimburse me for the charge (they said the charge was too small to go after the vendor).
Anyone else had dealings with these deadbeats?
No, but thanks for the warning.
I usually order from either Homebrewheaven.com, or Morebeer.com.
Good folks, exellent service and advice.

Old 01-07-2005, 04:53 PM   #3
richanne
Recipes 

Underground Brewing appears to have gone out of business. When you go to their Web address it takes you to Perfect Brewing, as if they went out of business and sold their URL. Looks like you got caught using them just as they were going under. Christmas is an odd time of year to go under, however, as it is the busiest time of year.

Anyway, please give us a try at bradyshomebrew.com some time. We ship the next business day after an order is placed, and we are always available to answer any question you may have.

Old 01-07-2005, 11:59 PM   #4
rightwingnut

Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Richanne, do you sell grains, extracts, and hops? If so, I will order from you for my second batch...a porter, I think. (I know I could just check your site, but thought I'd ask anyway....lazy.)

Old 01-10-2005, 08:25 PM   #5
richanne
Recipes 

Rightwing,
Yes, we do sell all that stuff, and you can order the exact amounts you need for your recipe (fractions of pounds of grains, quarter ounces of hops, etc...). Just click on build your brew on the left hand tool bar.
Cheers!

Quick Reply