Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Sanke Fermenter Conversion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #181
kevin509
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 4 Posts

Im not stupid, I go wherever I can get the product I want for a reasonable price. I understand St Pats has issues but they ship and I don't need to talk to them anyways. Their business is not geared towards us home brewers, same with GW Kent.

I have ordered alot from Brewer's Hardware, like that he's a home brewer and he ships quick and prices are good but he has never replied to any questions I've had and I've tried several times so in reality it's no different since I cant get my questions answered from either source.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #182
rvklein
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 35 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin509 View Post
Im not stupid, I go wherever I can get the product I want for a reasonable price. I understand St Pats has issues but they ship and I don't need to talk to them anyways. Their business is not geared towards us home brewers, same with GW Kent.

I have ordered alot from Brewer's Hardware, like that he's a home brewer and he ships quick and prices are good but he has never replied to any questions I've had and I've tried several times so in reality it's no different since I cant get my questions answered from either source.
Questions you posted here or those you emailed to him? I find Derrin EXTREMELY responsive to emails.

Old 04-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #183
kevin509
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 4 Posts

I emailed him. He could be busy but it's frustrating when you have a project in mind but can't go forward. Locally I am not blessed with many welders that really specialize in TIG welding for food & beverage and if they do it's crazy expensive for one weld.

Old 07-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #184
Climber
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I may have missed this, but does anyone know what type of temp. probe best fits into this thermowell? I'm not looking to control temp. just monitor it. Love has a cheap setup, but I'm not sure if the probe fits.

Quick Reply