Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Sabco Brewmagic - why do newbies sell them soon after buying them?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 04:41 AM   #11
PacificNWBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Agree with Lando... When I started the hobby, I REALLY wanted a sabco. All that shinny bling... Almost pulled the trigger with my bonus but decided to hold off. I'm glad I did because had I bought it, I'd probably be selling it. Not because I need the money or have decided not to brew but because there just isn't a good reason for a NEW hobbiest to spend $6k+ on a system that they may not understand. $6k right off the bat is a hefty price for a hobby.

I've been brewing extract brews for years and have finally acquired enough equipment but most importantly, enough knowledge to attempt an AG. I know it may taste like ass but I'm excited to try. That's the best part for me. Trial and error. Practice makes perfect.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply