Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Oak Barrel Score!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2012, 03:34 PM   #11
Cape Brewing
DOH!!! Stupid brewing...
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 434 Times on 354 Posts
Likes Given: 49

Awwwww.. wook at da widdle bawwels... sooo cute!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulthenurse View Post
I'm pretty much a douche in real life, too.
Revvy Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2012, 11:58 PM   #12
Revvy
Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

Recipes 

Liked 2777 Times on 1661 Posts
Likes Given: 3489

I just picked up something at harbor freight to make moving it around when it is full, easier. It was on sale for 11 bucks at the parking lot sale this weekend.

The Haul Master mini moving dolly.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

LabRatBrewer Likes This 
Old 06-11-2012, 01:02 AM   #13
MultumInParvo
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Hmm, Ill be within a mile of both of their stores next Sunday... I may need to pick one up. $89 isn't bad!

Old 06-11-2012, 01:17 AM   #14
Revvy

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultumInParvo View Post
Hmm, Ill be within a mile of both of their stores next Sunday... I may need to pick one up. $89 isn't bad!
You can't just pick up a barrel, you have to pre-order online. They don't keep them on site, at least at the Taylor store, I don't know about the Ann Arbor Location. At the end of the transaction, you select "In store Pick Up."

I would call them tomorrow anyway and see if they have any still in stock. Or even go to their FB page and ask.

Like my snazzy new avatar? Get Sons of Zymurgy swag, here, and brew with the best.

Revvy's one of the cool reverends. He has a Harley and a t-shirt that says on the back "If you can read this, the bitch was Raptured. - Madman

I gotta tell ya, just between us girls, that Revvy is HOT. Very tall, gorgeous grey hair and a terrific smile. He's very good looking in person, with a charismatic personality... he drives like a ****ing maniac! - YooperBrew

Old 06-11-2012, 01:32 AM   #15
MultumInParvo
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post
You can't just pick up a barrel, you have to pre-order online. They don't keep them on site, at least at the Taylor store, I don't know about the Ann Arbor Location. At the end of the transaction, you select "In store Pick Up."

I would call them tomorrow anyway and see if they have any still in stock. Or even go to their FB page and ask.
I'll do just that. Thanks.

I guess I am just too old school and think that if they have it online its at their store. I guess that really isn't the case much anymore...

Old 06-11-2012, 02:16 AM   #16
Revvy

Recipes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultumInParvo View Post
I'll do just that. Thanks.

I guess I am just too old school and think that if they have it online its at their store. I guess that really isn't the case much anymore...
I'm the same way. I think the pallete of 150 barrels came into either their central warehouse or the Ann Arbor store, but mine was the only one sent to Taylor evidently.

Old 06-11-2012, 07:56 AM   #17
pfgonzo

Recipes 

Liked 70 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 70

Revvy, that was a coin operated washer... Do you always drive to the laundromat to rack your beers?

Old 06-11-2012, 08:26 AM   #18
bottlebomber
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2701 Times on 2092 Posts
Likes Given: 346

Guilty of coveting my neighbors barrel

Old 06-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #19
bottlebomber
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2701 Times on 2092 Posts
Likes Given: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfgonzo
Revvy, that was a coin operated washer... Do you always drive to the laundromat to rack your beers?
I'm sure that's a laundromat in his apartment. And I'm sure the Reverend is quite the oddity with his brewing projects that spill over into the community areas

Old 06-11-2012, 11:35 AM   #20
Revvy

Recipes 

Yup we have coin op machines in the condo building I live in, it's a pita, but at least I found a good use for them.

Quick Reply