Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Nothern Marylanders - Urgent local help requested

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
jezter6
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Nothern Marylanders - Urgent local help requested

I aplogize if this is in the wrong forum, but I need local help fast. Mods- please move if necessary.

My LHBS didn't get my order in for my kegging parts (been 2 weeks now). Normally I would be angry and all, but the owner is a really great guy and if he was out of business, I'd have to drive 45 minutes and $2 in tolls each way to a LHBS. So I'm going to support this guy 100% and say that the backorder on parts was not his fault. Either way - I'm in need of some quick parts assistance.

So, I'm in URGENT need of 1-2 ball lock gas-in lines, and possibly a Y splitter for my regulator. In the next "x" weeks, when my order comes in, I'll have a full 4 keg setup, but I need to get beer into kegs and carbing this weekend (or early in the week). The earliest my order will be in will be Wed/Thursday.

Does anyone have the above mentioned parts as spares for lend/sale/trade ???

I will be out and about today attempting to find parts and helping my friend move, but I have my blackberry on me. If you have the parts handy and are in the northern Baltimore/Harford county areas and can help, please send me an email. Email in profile.

Thanks in advance!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2007, 08:45 PM   #2
FireBrewer

Recipes 

Liked 14 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Close enough to northern Balto/Harford Co, but no help here unfortunately. Checked my box o' parts, no dice.

Old 08-11-2007, 09:46 PM   #3
kvh
Recipes 

Maryland Homebrew should stock them, and they're open today and tomorrow. Chris there would be happy to help you out. She's directed me to emergency CO2 refills on a SUNDAY no less. That's all the advice I have for you.... Good luck.

kvh

Primary Fermentor -

Secondary - Mystery IPA
Secondary -
Bottle Conditioning -
Keg Conditioning -

Draft: - Apfelwein, Belgian-style Dubbel w/ Grains of Paradise
Bottles:(and still in stock): FIRST AG - (I)IPA 4.1.07, PK's Warm Spring Marzen, Summer Cerveza -BANG, PK's Winter Spice II, Espresso Stout, Indiana Pale Ale, PK's Chocolate Bitter II, Porterfield Porter, and New Year's 2006 remnants.

Quick Reply