Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Lagering fridge and kegerator

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
uwjester
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Lagering fridge and kegerator

Its been a busy week for me. First on Halloween, I bought a craigslist kegerator for $100. The fridge is in running condition although not the cleanest thing I've ever seen. Nothing a little oxyclean and a towel can't improve. I've run the fridge for a few days and it seems to hold a temperature fairly well. The CO2 tank has a little gas left in it and the regulator seems to be working well. So now I just gotta replace the hose and get a corny keg or two and my bottling days will be done.
So I'm still coming down off the high from that score and a coworker mentions that I can have her old fridge if I take it away from her house. So I now have a lagerator which will be just in time for Febtoberfest.

--------------------------------------------------
This space intentionally left blank.
--------------------------------------------------

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply