Kegerator I Found On Cragslist, Good Deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosnum08

Reaction score
I found this kegerator on craiglist but am new to the wonderful world of kegged beer. Does this seem like a good value for $500? I also found another two tap system for $350 but it doesn't come with the kegs or CO2. I am bouncing back and forth between buying one off of someone or just building one myself. Thanks for the input!

ITEMS INCLUDED
Two (2) CO2 cylinders.
Two (2) Corny Kegs.
Two (2) white wire racks for inside.
One (1) extra chrome single tap tower, with all the connections and hoses.
One (1) chrome double tap tower (installed in kegerator) for 2 types of beer.
Whats left of the NO RINSE cleaning supplies.
Drip tray.

This kegerator is on castors for easy moving.

The price is $500.00 ferm.

Great price for all the extras that are included.

Seems close... without looking at the condition of each... I'm coming up around $400-$450 worth.

No, unless it's a mint/awesome kegerator that's a poor deal.

Depending on the size of the co2 tanks, they run $40-$70 new. Two cornies will be $50. A double chrome tower is probably about $100. A used fridge can be $50 or so if you look on Craigslist.

If you really want the small kegerator with a tower, already converted, it might be an "ok" deal to avoid all of the work yourself. But you'd still want to change the beer line out and put new line on, and it's a PITA on a tower sometimes.

Back