I did compare my mill with those pictures, and as far as I can tell, they are identical, except for the "signature" at the bottom. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to Charles Kero, considering that the manufacturer said that they now produce the mill with the base. Maybe I received a newer unit that already had the base and thus could not be marked as "made in Michigan".
Here's how I got the info:
- Our roller mill is same function as monster, But different manufacturer. Ours are made in China. Same quality but more cheap.
- Could you just tell me then, is your grain mill similar to the Monster Mill as you mentioned, or similar (or identical?) to the Cereal Killer ( http://www.homebrewing.org/Cereal-Killer-Grain-Mill_p_2310.html)?
- The Cereal Killer from Adventure would be supplied by us.
- Why then does the seller say that it is made in USA? Is it simply because he added a wooden base?
- Not sure. Before we have no wooden base, but now ours is with the base.