I made a bleach boo boo.
So I made a boo boo. A few batches ago, I used some bleach to clean and sterilize one of my corny kegs and lines. I rinsed well, but was unaware of how bad and how sensitive I am to the phenols produced by this (not to mention how bad that must have been for my SS corny). The affected tap has had that nasty phenolic taste/smell in every batch ever since then. The other side of the kegerator has been fine with great tasting/smelling beer. I've taken the corny out and cleaned it, dried it etc between batches and-while its better than it was- its still there. Is it my lines that need to be changed? Is there any way to get rid of it? Campden tablet? Please help me out, I have a great pale ale that I'm looking forward to putting on tap and I don't want it to have this nasty smell and taste. Thanks
Carboy 1: RJS Grand Cru Intl California Syrah
Carboy 2: Sauvignon Blanc
Carboy 3: Air
Better Bottle: Apple wine
Growlers: Blueberry Wine & Mixed Wine
Keg 1: C-Hop Cream Ale(left tap)
Keg 2: Black IPA (right tap)
Keg 3: Oktoberfest (lagering)
Keg 4: Mixed wine for sparkling!
Bottles: Hard Cider, ESB, PAL
In the Works: Kate the Great
Favorite Recipe #1: Kate the Great Clone
Favorite Recipe #2: Crop Chopper PAL
Favorite Recipe #3: Curieux Clone