Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > how to rewire fridge with custom thermostat and heat pad??

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 01:43 AM   #11
thenewbrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

this the fridge i wanna turn into the fermenter.. all though i have noticed the door seals arent to good on it i may be able to just padlock it shut but i might have to replace the seals

im not sure on what the power usage is its 220v obviously with me living in australia.. it only has this sticker on the back of it

i may have the possible option of using this freezer also, it is much smaller then the fridge though (please dont mind the crap everywhere in my photos my step dads shed is shocking) i dont know the power usage on this either.. i might use them both and have 2 on the go!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply