So for now we'll probably end up going weldless fittings on our keggles and eventually have them welded (trying to reduce our immediate costs - as the brewery build itself is a few grand we're shelling out!)
Curious how much weight/equipment a weldless bulkhead can handle. Anyone think this will be fine?
We're thinking of this setup in at least 1 place (this is the one that I am a little concerned about).
1) Weldless bulkhead from Bargain Fittings
2) 1/2" Stainless Ball Valve
3) Tri Clover npt end (with clamp)
4) Tri-Clover Thermowell from Brewers Hardware (3" long)
5) Tri-Clover barbed end (with clamp)