Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > High Pressure Steam Cleaner

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2014, 02:17 AM   #1
jambafish
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 12 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default High Pressure Steam Cleaner

Commercial high pressure steam sterilization equipment is expensive. Typically they're in the $4-8k range. I'm wondering if there is a ~$2k option that will do the same thing. Most of the options I've seen have low PSI output, but I need to clean 200 gallon tanks where we can't get inside and the steam would be the best choice.

Any leads?

Tap: DIPA, oaked Baltic porter, XXX pale ale, dark IPA

Bottle: vanilla kombucha, oaked puh-er kombucha, blueberry kombucha,

Primary: rose hip kombucha, oaked honey and oolong kombucha, hopped kombucha brewed with green tea infused with cab. grapes

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2014, 07:58 PM   #2
Doctor_M
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 65 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambafish View Post
Commercial high pressure steam sterilization equipment is expensive. Typically they're in the $4-8k range. I'm wondering if there is a ~$2k option that will do the same thing. Most of the options I've seen have low PSI output, but I need to clean 200 gallon tanks where we can't get inside and the steam would be the best choice.

Any leads?
If you haven't done so yet this would probably get a better response if it were posted on probrewer.com ... that being said I'm interested to hear any future replies.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply