I soldered my manifold awhile ago and to clean the flux off I wipe it all when hot, then scrubbed it with oxyclean and bathed/scrubbed it in hot water/vinegar.
How dangerous is it if I didn't get everything off.. I scrubbed the crap out of it but I didn't use acetone or anything of the like and it's not shiny, perfectly squeaky clean like the copper was when I bought it.
Am i worrying to much? Can the char hurt me? There is no green corrosion on the parts as far as I can tell. I was going to give away a lot of this beer for the holidays but I obviously don't want to poison my family and friends...
I figure I'm OK but I had to ask... I don't want to RDWHAHB with.. ya know.. poison.