Clip on Fan to Prevent Boil overs. woot.com has it.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.woot.com/

Vornado_Whole_Room_Air_Circulation_Clip_On_Fan_with_Removable_Base9evDetail.jpg

V-Grip promises to move air up to 65 feet, $17.99

I'll dual purpose this as a fan to move air around my compressor for my garage fermenter.

I use a Vornado for this and it works great!

Wish mine was a clip-on tho'. Mine is more of a "balance on top of anything tall enough to blow the steam away" kinda Vornado fan.

I was just going to post this here after I ordered mine...also pulls double duty as a nut fan at work!

I was just going to post this here after I ordered mine...also pulls double duty as a nut fan at work!

SOLD! My Nuts are driving me nuts. Can't wait to get this fan to blow my nuts up off the floor. SWMBO's been complaining how dirty they've been getting. Is it strong enough for a constant hover or will they drop down and smack the ground, come back up, repeat?

I can't get the drops locally. I always have electricity. Some people (not me) may have Reinheitsgebot or other issues with foam control. I'm also using it for other things, see OP.

Because it drops completely out of the finished beer, R'gebot is not an issue.

Back