Buying a grain mill in Canada... Help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemontato

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been searching the web for a while and I just can't seem to find a place online or in-store to buy a mill that isn't ridiculously expensive. Either the initial price is jacked by 50% or the shipping is absolutely ridiculous.

Can someone point me to where I could buy something good at a reasonable price?! Max budget is about 150$

Thanks!

Have you looked into buying one through the Beersmith website? They are $117.50 + shipping.

Otherwise, I'd suggest looking into the trusty Corona Mill, which can often be had for around $20.

im pretty sure all these canadian online stores guys sell crushers ~$130 bucks

ontario beer kegs,
brewers pantry,
toronto brewing,
beer grains

a quick try at OBK using a montreal postcode suggests $135 including postage

not sure about the others, however these sites are pretty much essential for the canadian all grain brewer.

im pretty sure all these canadian online stores guys sell crushers ~$130 bucks

ontario beer kegs,
brewers pantry,
toronto brewing,
beer grains

a quick try at OBK using a montreal postcode suggests $135 including postage

not sure about the others, however these sites are pretty much essential for the canadian all grain brewer.

It's funny that you suggested Ontario Beer Kegs because just after I posted this thread, I went back to searching online and found their website, just bought their crusher along with a few all-grain recipe kits!

Great price and insanely great shipping price (10$)!

I've got the mill from OBK and I love it. Have gone from 65% efficiency with the crush from my LHBS to 85% with the OBKrusher.

Yup, the OBKrusher is great. Reasonable price with fast cheap shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back