Build a Wet Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildbill

Reaction score
This may be a bit over the top. However, I want to build a wet bar :)

Has anyone else done this at home yet?

I have to keep the end cost as low as I can.

Maybe I can find someone who is remodeling their kitchen?

:mug:

I've built a bar in my house but left out the sink due to having to cut though 10' of concrete for the drain so it is a dry bar with taps.

You can look all you want at other peoples bars but they most likely won't meet your specifications so you have to build one to fit your space. You really need to learn woodworking before you start making cabinets or you will not be happy with the end results...

Here is the bar I built ....
bar.jpg

26.jpg

Man, your bar looks sooooooo gay.....:D Just kidding.

Actually, I've looked at your bar several times with envy. Very nice. I like the tile top.

I was leaning that way, but I lived in Germany for 9 years and vacationed in a lot of countries and have all kinds of pre-Euro money that I'd like to set into a bar top under some polyurothane. That's probably the best for me.:D

homebrewer_99 said:
Man, your bar looks sooooooo gay.....:D Just kidding.

Actually, I've looked at your bar several times with envy. Very nice. I like the tile top.

I was leaning that way, but I lived in Germany for 9 years and vacationed in a lot of countries and have all kinds of pre-Euro money that I'd like to set into a bar top under some polyurothane. That's probably the best for me.:D

That'd be cool. right after I graduated (back in the early eighties) a tavern opened up in town that did that with newspaper clippings from the sports section. It was called the Sports Page. They used high school, college, and pro stories. I thnk the clippings are still there, even though the ownership and the name has changed.

That’s pretty slick!

I think I'm going to have to move the drum set and mixing board ;-)

Latest posts

Back