Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Brewhemoth Black Friday Sale
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
JEBrew
Homebrewer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JEBrew's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Posts: 71
Likes Given: 13

Default Brewhemoth Black Friday Sale

[Shameless plug]

The Brewhemoth is having a Black Friday Sale! 25% off any purchase of $600 or more.

Offer valid on Black Friday only! Check out the website or Facebook page for all the details!

[/Shameless plug]

__________________
JEBrew is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
Doctor_M
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Doctor_M's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Falls Church, VA
Posts: 702
Liked 65 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 165

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEBrew View Post
[Shameless plug]

The Brewhemoth is having a Black Friday Sale! 25% off any purchase of $600 or more.

Offer valid on Black Friday only! Check out the website or Facebook page for all the details!

[/Shameless plug]
Well that made my mind up
__________________
Doctor_M is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
fpweeks
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
fpweeks's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: shohola, pa
Posts: 703
Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

i was just waiting to hear back from Dale on a question i had before i placed my order.....Thank You Dale for not getting back to me!

__________________

One way or another, this week will end with a homebrew.......

https://www.facebook.com/pourhousebrews

fpweeks is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-26-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
Doctor_M
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Doctor_M's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Falls Church, VA
Posts: 702
Liked 65 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 165

Default

Will you be taking phone orders that day? Is there a way to custom order another tc fitting for a thermowell via your website. I'm gonna want to order two conicals this way!

Eta:
1/4 vs 3/8 any reason why bigger diameter isn't better. According to the website they both can chill 25 below ambient temp so does that mean the 3/8 just does it faster right? Also I can't seem to find it but thought I read somewhere some had a fitting added so they could use a oxygen stone mounted inside the conical does this sound right/ possible?

__________________
Doctor_M is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2013, 12:40 AM   #5
fpweeks
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
fpweeks's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: shohola, pa
Posts: 703
Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

There is an item in their store called extra fitting. I assume you can add a couple of those to your order and either add a note or they will contact you prior to fabrication.

__________________

One way or another, this week will end with a homebrew.......

https://www.facebook.com/pourhousebrews

fpweeks is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2013, 12:48 AM   #6
fpweeks
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
fpweeks's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: shohola, pa
Posts: 703
Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

Re the larger chiller I would expect the larger diameter coil would allow dropping temp more than the 1/4" chiller, in addition to doing it more quickly. It would obviously depend on what you are using to chill......glycol or water.

__________________

One way or another, this week will end with a homebrew.......

https://www.facebook.com/pourhousebrews

fpweeks is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #7
Doctor_M
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Doctor_M's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Falls Church, VA
Posts: 702
Liked 65 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 165

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpweeks View Post
There is an item in their store called extra fitting. I assume you can add a couple of those to your order and either add a note or they will contact you prior to fabrication.
I saw that .... so I guess after the order is placed with an extra fitting they must contact you with ?'s on placement of the fitting. I'm fine with that just would like to know for sure that they don't just weld on an extra fitting at their discretion.
__________________
Doctor_M is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2013, 01:03 AM   #8
Doctor_M
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Doctor_M's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Falls Church, VA
Posts: 702
Liked 65 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 165

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpweeks View Post
Re the larger chiller I would expect the larger diameter coil would allow dropping temp more than the 1/4" chiller, in addition to doing it more quickly. It would obviously depend on what you are using to chill......glycol or water.
That's what I figured just making sure I wasn't missing something. Now if I could just find out whether an extra fitting for a aeration stone is possible and where to have it put. Thanks for the replies!
__________________
Doctor_M is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2013, 11:01 AM   #9
fpweeks
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
fpweeks's Avatar
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: shohola, pa
Posts: 703
Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

The one from more beer on a TC fitting is only 6" long so you would have to put it just above the cone, but you would have to leave it there through fermentation.

__________________

One way or another, this week will end with a homebrew.......

https://www.facebook.com/pourhousebrews

fpweeks is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #10
Winters49441
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Muskegon, Michigan
Posts: 157
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_M
Will you be taking phone orders that day? Is there a way to custom order another tc fitting for a thermowell via your website. I'm gonna want to order two conicals this way! Eta: 1/4 vs 3/8 any reason why bigger diameter isn't better. According to the website they both can chill 25 below ambient temp so does that mean the 3/8 just does it faster right? Also I can't seem to find it but thought I read somewhere some had a fitting added so they could use a oxygen stone mounted inside the conical does this sound right/ possible?
I'm looking for the thermowell option as well! Not sure if I should place in fridge or order with chiller?
__________________
Winters49441 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply



Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any Chest Freezers on Sale for Black Friday? Skep18 General Beer Discussion 14 12-03-2013 10:33 PM
Black Hops-Black Friday Sale Steelers77 Sponsor Showcase 165 12-06-2011 09:52 AM
For Sale - Black Friday hops sale runs4beer For Sale 2 11-27-2011 11:30 AM
Yet another Black Friday sale item 17.49 OntarioBeerKegs Sponsor Showcase 0 11-25-2011 08:08 PM