Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Bobby_M and BrewHardware.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
Gumbys_Brew
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Bobby_M and BrewHardware.com

I know there are probably a ton of other threads saying great things about bobby_m and BrewHardware.com but thought I'd add my own.

I just ordered weldless compact sight glass with 2q dial thermometer and probe compression from him and shipping was extremely fast and packaging was great as well. The products are working great and look good to. I will post pics up here soon. I highly recommend purchasing from this fellow brewer as he has great products and great prices.

Bottled- empty
Keg 1- Irish Blonde Ale
Keg 2-empty

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #2
TerraNova
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 32

I concur.

I ordered a long, specific list of random parts, fittings, tubing, and a pump. Everything came as ordered and in perfect condition.

All was packaged well and arrived faster than a order that I made from Northern Brewer (a unique item that I have only been able to find there).

Brewhardware.com is highly recommended.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply