Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Blichmann Top Tier Burner (with extension legs)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
jvcjbl
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Blichmann Top Tier Burner (with extension legs)

Happy early birthday to me from me!!

I finally purchased my "dream" burner from Rebel Brewer. I ordered it Monday and it was delivered today!!! Talk about fast shipping!! I wanted to take some pictures and do a kind of half-assed unboxing/setup. Anyway... here is what you came in for

So far I have established that it brought 6.5 gallons of water to boil from 80'f in 26 minutes (about 20 mins faster than the cheap burner I was borrowing from my cousin). I am currently doing a 60 minute water boil to establish a "base line" of boil off. I will update this thread in about 12 mintues when it is done. All comments, feedback, critiques, compliments, crap talkng are appreciated. Thanks!!

Ok well I started with 6.5 gallons of water and after 60 mins of a boil (kinda rolling & kinda boiling) I ended up with ~5.75 gallons. This is good as it gives me an opportunity to do a little more of an aggressive boil as I like to finish with ~5.5 gallons to account for loss through primary and secondary.

Tap # 2: Empty
Bottled: MusiclySweet Cream Stout (for SWMBO), Black Stain Imperial Stout, Boxer Brew

Mohr Brewing Co. Like Us!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
Brewmiser
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

nice, I want one too!

Old 07-15-2011, 01:17 AM   #3
Seven
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 128 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 92

Nice. I have the same setup and I love it. Congrats!

Quick Reply