Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > best single vessel system.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #1
FiveKaiBrewing
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default best single vessel system.

I have been thinking about purchasing the braumeister. but now i also found another systerm called the Brau Eule http://www.brumas.com/geraete_e.html.

Are there any other systems out there? i spoke to more beer 4 you today regarding the braumeister and it seems the unit is on backorder and has a 3-4 week delivery. being that i am local to the us distributor i was kind of hoping for a buy and pick it up TODAY, but it seems its not possible. So I am going to wait and see what other systems and choices i have.

The price isnt bad for either of these systems around 2000.00.

I kind of like the design of the speidel system because it is a one vessel the brumas system seems to be a 2 vessel mlt and boiler although the BrauEule is cooler looking with all that copper and the steam hoods. it would make a pretty cool bar bling. I havnt found many reviews on the Brau Eule as i have for the Braumeister. I might be wrong but Speidel looks like a larger company?

Help!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-03-2011, 02:26 AM   #2
McMalty
Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Go Noles!

Old 03-03-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
FiveKaiBrewing
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

go canes

Old 03-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
cyberbackpacker
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 14 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Go Gators!

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

Trinke Das Bier Das Du Gebraut Hast

Old 11-30-2011, 07:12 AM   #5
xraptorx
Recipes 

Which system did you go with? I am in the same situation and looking to buy one. The braumeister is cheaper but also smaller capacity. Are there other differences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveKaiBrewing View Post
I have been thinking about purchasing the braumeister. but now i also found another systerm called the Brau Eule Gerte.

Are there any other systems out there? i spoke to more beer 4 you today regarding the braumeister and it seems the unit is on backorder and has a 3-4 week delivery. being that i am local to the us distributor i was kind of hoping for a buy and pick it up TODAY, but it seems its not possible. So I am going to wait and see what other systems and choices i have.

The price isnt bad for either of these systems around 2000.00.

I kind of like the design of the speidel system because it is a one vessel the brumas system seems to be a 2 vessel mlt and boiler although the BrauEule is cooler looking with all that copper and the steam hoods. it would make a pretty cool bar bling. I havnt found many reviews on the Brau Eule as i have for the Braumeister. I might be wrong but Speidel looks like a larger company?

Help!

Old 05-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
theguy
Recipes 

Did anyone ever buy the Brau Eul? As the other posters in this thread I am trying to figure out the differences between the Brau Eul and the Braumeister.

Quick Reply