Electric Brewing Supply 30A BCS Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Best place to order kegging kit from?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
arover
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Best place to order kegging kit from?

I'm looking to order a 2 keg kegging kit. I've narrowed it down to http://www.midwestsupplies.com/produ...px?ProdID=7739 or http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=324 for the best prices, however Midwest seems cheaper because of flat rate shipping. I know you all have experience from both...who would you say is better? I've heard a lot of good things about kegconnection when it comes to kegging kits, but not much about Midwest. Also, what's the difference between the Midwest one above and the other with the "2-way gas manifold"? They're both the same price.

Are there any other, more preferred sites to order from?

Thx!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2010, 10:24 PM   #2
gabeweisz
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Either one should be fine. If you go with Midwest you may as well get the new aluminum tank which appears to be the same price right now. Looks like the kit with the manifold only has one regulator with a splitter rather than two - so you'd only be able to set one pressure rather than a different pressure for each keg. Either way is fine, but if they're the same price - as these appear to be - you may as well get the dual regulator system.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply