beer keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what ASSuming accomplishes. :D
However, I have seen those mentioned here on occasion, so give it a little more time before you write it off as a novelty. It is still early here on the East coast, and VERY early on the other, so give others a little more time to get up....

just curious if they are any good, they are £44 which is around $64, before i shell out i am wondering what the consensus out there is on these

GAWA
Green and White Army

Buzzkill that seems to be the going price for new ones over here, ive only started brewing so dont want to fork out loads of money just yet, thanks for the info guys think ill go for the up-top spigot

Buzzkill that seems to be the going price for new ones over here, ive only started brewing so dont want to fork out loads of money just yet, thanks for the info guys think ill go for the up-top spigot

GAWA
Green and White Army

okay so got the finances together plus me beer is ready to either bottle or keg. and i canna fn wait to taste it. plus im time consumed at the mo as to bottle the whole lot. if i bought a beer keg would i be able to transport this to parties etc etc like bottles?? i was thinking if i did i could bring it to the party early to let the sedament settle. also i seen someone on youtube adding priming sugar to one and then using the co2 as a just en casey is this okay???????????
any help woud be greateous (had a long day and interview plus ive had a beer so appologies for da spelling)

GAWA
Green and White Army

Shipping would be way too high for being shipped to the U.S.A. especially to California.

If they are still following tradition like their LandRovers that leak oil these storage containers must have possible leaking problems also. They must follow their tradition.
They are making Corny's in China that should be on the market, that would be intresting on the quality as well the prices.

Today I talking to my friend and wine master for a winery in Livermore California he said wine bottles are already here in the U.S. made in China.
His winery will not purchase any bottles made in China, I bet other
wineries will also follow in not using these China made wine bottles also.

Brewbeemer, i havnt a clue what your talking about here, (you on the beer??? lol)
I live in Northern Ireland im looking some info if any one can help regarding my previous post

"okay so got the finances together plus me beer is ready to either bottle or keg. and i canna fn wait to taste it. plus im time consumed at the mo as to bottle the whole lot. if i bought a beer keg would i be able to transport this to parties etc etc like bottles?? i was thinking if i did i could bring it to the party early to let the sedament settle. also i seen someone on youtube adding priming sugar to one and then using the co2 as a just en casey is this okay???????????
any help woud be greateous (had a long day and interview plus ive had a beer so appologies for da spelling)"

KING KEG 5 GALLON PREMIUM TOP TAP BARREL | Brew your own KING KEG 5 GALLON PREMIUM TOP TAP BARREL

GAWA
Green and White Army

norn irn; sorry I must have gone over your head on the lack of quality control with Limey vehicles like the Limey Lemon LandRover I own. It gets a Kotex change out every 10 days to keep the painted driveway oil clean. My 41 year old Ford Pickup is leak free, even the DMC manufactured in your neck of the woods is leak free. I was in fear of first the crazy asking price of that container you posted plus the British quality control due to their past preformance on their products especially their vehicles or lack of.

Check into the DIY section where one member added tire valve cores to 2 liter plastic bottle, this was a 30 second job to drill and add the core to the cap. I find this a lot cheaper and handy to transport bier to parties like you asked about in your starting thread. Valve cores just over a $1 USD each, 2 litre bottles we recycle all the time. I find this a winner hands down vs that container you posted. I was in Ireland during "the storm of the century" back in 87 or 88 looking for the DMC factory.
Cheers mate.

Back