Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Bayou Classic SP-10

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
cmdrico7812
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Bayou Classic SP-10

Does anyone have a Bayou Classic SP-10? I just got one for my birthday today, and the little bag that holds the parts to put it together was broken and parts were missing that are needed to put it together. The parts I'm missing are for the adjustable air intake where the hose from the tank connects to the burner. There are two screws missing that hold a plate in place and I also found a spring inside the box it came in but no screams to hold the plate in place. If you have one of these, could you take a picture of the air intake area where the hose connects to the burner for me so I can see what it looks like? I think I'm only missing the two screws that hold the adjustable plate in place, but I'm not sure. Also, could you possible take apart your connection assembly near the air intake so I can see if there are any other parts I'm missing? If I'm missing more than the two bolts holding the plate in place I'll call the company. If it's just the two little bolts, I can replace those myself. Thanks for your help!

Beer...it's awesome.

Zwei Brüder Brauerei

Planning: Nutcastle Brown, Founder's Breakfast Stout
Primary: Apfelwein w/Cherry
Secondary: Flanders Red, ESB2, ESB3, Hobgoblin PM
Bottle: Black Beauty Honey Rye, Holiday Chestnut Ale, Grumpy Gnome IPA, Sumatran Espresso Stout, Apfelwein, All Jacked Up, Patriot's Amber, ESB1, Belgian Dubbel.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-19-2010, 01:24 AM   #2
dmob29
Recipes 

Likes Given: 2

Check this place out... http://bayouclassicdepot.com/misc_propane_burner_parts.htm
You can call them up too. I had to as my regulator crapped out and needed to buy a new one. I have the same burner you have a love it!

Old 08-19-2010, 01:31 AM   #3
TomSD
Da Geek
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 15

There've been reports of quite a few people having the exact same problem you are reporting. Pretty sure they will know exactly what is going on and be happy to help you if you call them up.

Old 02-02-2011, 02:57 AM   #4
julian81
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Just found this thread. I just received my SP10 today and have the exact same problem. I got a baggy with a spring (?) and no screws to attach the air intake plate.

What did you end up doing cmdrico7812? Did you just buy screws to attach the plate, if so what size/kind?

Thanks!

Quick Reply