Barley Crusher Manual

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I lost mine and I am hoping that someone has a .pdf copy they can email me. I emailed BC products last week and have not heard from them.

Thanks,

I don't know what I did with mine...

Have you got a problem with it?

If memory serves me it went something like:

1) Dump in grains.

2) Turn handle.

I can convert that to a PDF if you like. :D :D

everyone is a smart ass...:p I want to know how to adjust the rollers and how to take it a part so I can clean it, oil the bushings etc...

I lost my manual too. I want to open up the gap on mine because I've had a couple of stuck sparges at factory setting. How do I actually turn the knobs to adjust the gap? Do I just latch pliers onto the knobs and turn or do I unscrew something first?

That would be awesome!
Hell if you could just tell me how to adjust it that would work too. There's a lot of talk on here about what gap everyone is running but nothing on how to actually adjust the mill.

you just need to loosen the two phillips screws (A) then insert feeler gauge of desired gap between rollers and turn the knurled knobs (B) to adjust the gap down til the rollers contact the feeler gauge firmly, while holding tension on the knob, tighten the screw, repeat on the other side of the mill. (I have two sets of feelers so I set both sides at once)

Back