The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > 9-gal Kettle From Brewforless.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2007, 09:06 PM   #1
hoffie38
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

Default 9-gal Kettle From Brewforless.com

Greetings all, from a first time user from Dallas, TX. Recently I purchased a 9-gal kettle fully modified with thermometer and ball tap from BrewForLessNow.com. For $100 each I bought 2. I figured one for my HLT and the other for the MT/LT. Seem to be built well and I was able to attach a 3/8" flare nossel to the ball tap to connect a false bottom. I'm curious if anyone has any experience with this kettle and if so have you been able to find a commercially made (MoreBeer.com for example) sparge arm? I would be willing to make this a project if anyone has experience with this.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2007, 10:00 PM   #2
trinitone
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

zoebisch01 has one of these. You may want to get in touch with him. He has some comments on it in this thread.
Secondary 2: Monk's Tripel...
Bottled: Dark Star Brown Ale, Watership Stout, Yet to be named cider

Well... a person can work up a mean, mean thirst after a hard day of nothing much at all.

This kind of an area is the best place for survival because you do have good, basically intelligent, hard working, decent people and they're all armed to the teeth... and that's my kind of people.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply