Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > 40 qrt stockpot for 22.40 - >35.00 w shipping

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2009, 02:02 AM   #71
bluehouse
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I was the very first one that used Royal Palm and I have not had any activity issures on my card. Hope you get it solved.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #72
freddyb
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcapstudios View Post
Bad News: I just got a call from VISA saying that my credit card has been locked down for fraudulent activity. Apparently some #(%*)# got ahold of my CC number and made some big purchases at a WalMart down south. I've only made a couple of internet purchases with this card and one of them was with Royal Palm for my big pot. Keep an eye out, just in case.

My bank called on Monday informed me that they had to shut down my Visa check card because someone had attempted to make a few transactions through a website in South Africa. I can't conclude that it's because of my purchase from these guys, but I did order a 60qt. before they went out of stock. I also used that card for all of my other online purchases for the past few years so there could be another explanation.

Old 04-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #73
masonsjax
Professional Amateur
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 301 Times on 218 Posts
Likes Given: 296

I bought the 40qt from royal palm about a month ago. After seeing the quality, I went back to get another, and they were sold out. I went ahead and bought 2 of the 20qt pots. So far there have been no fraudulent charges on my card, but I'll keep an eye out now. Thanks for the heads up.

Quick Reply