Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > 40 Gal pot deal a few days ago, I cannot find the thread on here

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
slowjeep
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default 40 Gal pot deal a few days ago, I cannot find the thread on here

A few days ago there was a thread about a good deal on 40 gallon pots. It had a funny pic of the guys sons sitting in the pot. I didn't pay much attention to it because it was far beyond what I needed. I was given a 35gallon fermenting tank on thursday, so I think I need to upgrade the brewery. If anyone remembers the thread, any hints on what key words to search for or a link would be appreciated. I have tried 40 Gal+pot+deal, and some other key words with no luck. But I could just not be seeing the post, if its not in bold with flashing symbols and bright arrows pointing to it I will probably miss it. Thanks for any help.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply