Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > $100 Home Depot gift card! It's burning a hole in my pocket!! What should I buy??

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2010, 01:34 AM   #21
homebrewer_99
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 85 Times on 75 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo7 View Post
...while sitting in front of the newly adorned fire.
Seems that way...any way, off to Korea in about 9 hours...be back in 2 weeks...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2010, 02:37 AM   #22
HalfPint
Recipes 

Liked 13 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brew-Happy View Post
Man, you are a pain to shop for aren't you?!?!?!

One of those that has everything and wants nothing!

I kid. I am the same way. I don't need much, but it is the thought that counts.
I would suggest offering it up for your home in that both you and the SO picks something out. That or donate it to Habitat for Humanity.

or $100 worth of screws, nuts, washers, nails, etc. You can never have too many left-handed bolts.
LOL.

I don't have anywhere close to everything I want, but at this point a lot of that stuff just isn't practical. I suppose in a few years when I have a garage I'll be able to build that awesome brew stand ran off of NG, but for now, I'm on the porch with the blue rhino. It's not a hastle, I've been doing it for a long time and I've gotten my routine down to the T. The SWMBO is almost as passionate about fixing up the house as I am, so it shouldn't be too hard to let her find something at HD, but hell, this is my GC! This is one of the few times I get to buy something for my hobby that she can't dictate how much it costs b/c I have a $100 GC!

I'm thinking about buying some hop growing supplies b/c I want to grow some hops this spring.

Old 01-09-2010, 03:57 PM   #23
Brew-Happy
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfPint View Post
LOL.

I don't have anywhere close to everything I want, but at this point a lot of that stuff just isn't practical. I suppose in a few years when I have a garage I'll be able to build that awesome brew stand ran off of NG, but for now, I'm on the porch with the blue rhino. It's not a hastle, I've been doing it for a long time and I've gotten my routine down to the T. The SWMBO is almost as passionate about fixing up the house as I am, so it shouldn't be too hard to let her find something at HD, but hell, this is my GC! This is one of the few times I get to buy something for my hobby that she can't dictate how much it costs b/c I have a $100 GC!

I'm thinking about buying some hop growing supplies b/c I want to grow some hops this spring.
This could be the idea. Build a set of raised beds with compost and other soil amendments. Google how to build raised beds for some nice or neat ideas. Plus add in a stringed support system for the vines.

Good idea. Add enough space to grow some veggies as well.

Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2003!!! Whoop!

Quote:
Now, Harry you must know all about Muggles, tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?
- Arthur Weasley

Quick Reply