Started My First Brew Yesterday
I got a homebrewing kit for father's day this weekend and brewed my first batch Saturday. Its going to be an Autumn Amber Ale. I think everything went well with the steeping but it seemed like it took a really long time to bring it back up to a boil after I added my LME. Not sure what sort of time it was supposed to take? Anyway all seems to be going well. My primary fermenter is sitting at 68 degrees and it appears that the yeast is very active. I guess we'll see how it goes. If all goes well I should have some great brew ready for the end of the summer. Wish me luck!
- sanitizing mason jars for frozen/cold water addition
- sanke spear
- Local beer swap-o-rama!
- Things a Homebrewer Thinks
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- ebay aquarium temp controller build
- List of PJ Electrical Diagrams
- Who's smoking meat this weekend?
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- Post your infection
- Weelly Heavy Recipe