Pecan Pie Porter, the next step
Pecan Pie Porter finished at 1.010. It's got some crisp toastiness with quite a bit of warmth and a little chocolatiness. The wife says that it's good, but she doesn't really like dark beers. She did not know it was brewed with pecans until I told her, but I guess that is not surprising since they were all in the mash. I was debating doing a secondary on some more pecans, but in the interest of having this ready by T-giving, I'm just going to bottle it. Pecan Pie Porter is all bottled. I got 6 bombers and about 30 12-oz'ers. After I racked it to the bottling bucket, it started to smell more like pecans. This should be good.
- Apple Wine is Sour and Bitter???
- Storing Cracked Grains
- Chicago-NW burbs place to fill CO2 tank?
- Let's talk score sheets, hilarious/ludicrous comments
- 2013 NHC in Philly! Who's going?
- Succulent Strawberry Blonde
- Cheap compact wort pump
- The [Horribly Unpopular] Soccer Thread
- Should I quit my brewing job?
- Completed DIY Kegerator
- What's a good cleaner for Clean-In-Place