need help with tootsie roll scotch ale
I'm going to brew a 5 gallon batch of a tootsie roll ale. I am wondering how much tootsie rolls to add to the boil if any at all or if I should melt them down and add before bottling or add to the secondary fermentation? I'm wondering because they are mainly sugar but I want a strong tootsie roll taste. If I add the rolls in at the end before bottling I'm afraid it may mess up the conditioning. I am doing an extract brew by the way. Any help would be great.
- Adding coconut flakes to a cream ale
- Anyone used Midwest's Maris Otter Extract before?
- What are you drinking now?
- Bee Cave Brewery Haus Pale Ale
- Growler filling
- Aquarium temperature controller NEEDING HELP!!!
- just made the best beer i have ever had...
- Zesty IPA w/ EXP 1210
- Critique me!
- Beer leaking out the TOP of my beer out black QD...
- Blood Orange Hefeweizen