Monday Morning Woes
This morning I sit in work feeling sick like I usually do(mostly due to having to wake up early and because I drink on Sunday). Like most Mondays I'm enjoying cereal at my desk which isn't all that bad. The problem is... I FORGOT MY TABLESPOON AT HOME!#@%#&@%&%@^#$^$! XD Now I am forced to eat Cap'n Crunch with a plastic teaspoon which requires more energy than chasing a gazelle on the plains of Africa. I'm not one to complain(sarcasm - for the fact that this long winded diatribe is one giant complaint) but the shear fact that I have to eat these little delicious oral wrecking balls is one thing, however; I am now forced to clear out Ground Zero(yes the one in NYC) with a plastic kids beach shovel. As I finish up this comment I'm about to finish my bowl. It's quite amazing that the number of words in this rant is exactly how many pieces of crunch I ate.
- Recapping bottles safe?
- Clear this concept: bottle conditioning vs. just having a bunch of beer on hand
- Barleywine Yeast Issues
- Backsweeting help?
- Zest Bomb - Citrus Wheat Pale Ale
- Is this a good thing?
- Show me pics of your dedicated brewing rooms!
- Belgian-style table beer recipe
- You know you're a home brewer when?
- Collecting yeast from fruit
- New to beer brewing need advive