First blog entry
Feb 7 2012 Thought I wold start a blog if for no other reason than to keep a record of what i am doing wth my brewing. Last FridayI bottled my Irish red. My oatmeal stout will be ready this weekend. My CA Common was brewed Sunday Itis in m new fermentation chamber and seems to doing well. There is a nice kaurasen and it smels great. This is my first CA Common and my first lager of any kind.
- ESB Recipe
- GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?
- Wolves in sheep's clothing (non-craft breweries)
- Whats the main cause of bottlr bombs? Over carbonation?
- Indie Music Lovers?
- NanoBrewery build
- Replacing the 10 psi regulator with a 30 psi regulator for Banjo Burner
- Do you use the lid on your mash tun while fly sparging?
- Craft Beer MAW
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Glass carboy vs. plastic bucket