Come on Spring
I got into homebrewing about a month before start of chicago winter. i have done a few extract batches and can't wait to get into all grain because extract doesn't pose any real challenge. Can't wait for all the snow to melt so I can test out my new mash tun I built a few months back. the second it hit's 50 i'm brewing again.
- Wit - 3944 not Fermenting out
- Sanitizing chocolate powder
- Keep One, Drop One - Word Game
- Sherie's summer shandy
- noobie doing first brew
- Greetings from England - First brew: Coopers English Bitter
- Scheduling for the month
- Keezer collar build - is insulation necessary?
- Reverse Mashing
- dialing in keg pressure