PersonalThis is a follow up to my previous posting for the English Brown Ale. The Safale yeast took off and fermented fast. The Beer came ...
- Attenuation and quick ferment - first time all grain
- The simplest brew
- Steeping Munich malt
- Signatures... what happened?
- Does this IPA (ag) recipe look tasty?
- greetings from newly-legal Alabama!
- Blichmann boilermaker and plate chiller
- Removing kegs for 24 hours okay?
- Do you use the lid on your mash tun while fly sparging?
- Brew with smoked tobacco??
- magnetized water?