#5 - Panty Dropper!!!
I'd considered adding AJ concentrate to sweeten the Must instead of sugar... and was curious as to what ratios I should use... and then I stumbled upon the second (and third actually) version of BrewFrick's "Panty Dropping Cider). This is going to be crazy!... Here it is: 1 Gal Great Value AJ (No Sugar Added) 1.5 cans AJ concentrate .5 can Limeade concentrate .5 lbs fancy honey 1/2 tsp Nutrient Nottingham Yeast Heated about a cup of AJ to just under a boil... added honey... stirred til smooth. Added all concentrate... stirred until melted and smooth. Let cool (which didn't take long... the concentrates were cold). Added to carboy and topped off with AJ. Reading before yeast was 1.080... which is obviously going to be either VERY smooth... or VERY strong... either way... PANTIES WILL BE DROPPING!!
- Long Island- Keezer
- What are you drinking now?
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- New Holland Dragon's Milk Clone Recipe
- List of PJ Electrical Diagrams
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- PB&J Beer Recipe
- The Great HBT Stogie Thread
- Poor mans all grain