- My new compact - semi BIAB setup
So I've been brewing BIAB for while now, but have been having trouble holding mash temperatures during the colder months. I've recently changed setups with the aim to accomplish 2 things: hold mash te
- LHBS Rant
The only semi-local HBS is about a 90 min drive from my house. I rarely make it to town, perhaps only 3-4 times a year, but always stop and place a sizeable order (+/- $150). Last time I was in, I p
COMMENTS(0 Comments) Add A Reply
- 2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013
- PVC pipe glue for bucket repair?
- Manhattan Lhbs kind of
- My first recipe: pineapple wheat
- winter/holiday beer
- slow start to mead
- Pellicle Photo Collection
- Anyone try BRY-97 yet
- L14-30 & L6-30 flanged inlets, connectors, plugs, receptacles
- What is this on my hops?
- Macon Octoberfest 2013