High Plains Drafters
- Wazzzup From Panhandle, TX
Hey just wanted to say hi to everyone and so glad i found this forum. New to brewing and lovin every minute of it!
- Another Texan
Howdy, My name is Tom and I caught the brewing bug about 20 years ago. My first brew was an English porter and every bottle gushed or burst. So I decided to just buy craft beers for the next 20 years.
COMMENTS(0 Comments) Add A Reply
- Any Sense in Saving This?
- Heady Topper for Dark Lord & Other FFF
- be a hero!
- BIAB vs mash tun
- The Billy Bar, aka, Building an Articulated Tap Tower Keezer Without a Collar
- Berliner Weisse + Lambic dregs
- Will IPA benefit from 24 hr cold crash?
- In-line Yeast capturing experiments
- Coopers fermenter, extended primary and racking.
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- New 100 Rhizome hop farm