Auburn Brew Club
if Football Season
but it is recommended that
you have tried to homebrew
at least once.
- High ABV beers in Alabama!
Minutes ago the Free the Hops legislation passed the Alabama state senate! This bill raises the maximum ABV of beers sold in the state from 6% to 13.9%. This bill previously passed the house and now
- A history of Alabama Homebrewing Legalization Efforts
I thought y'all might be interested in Part II of the History of Alabama Homebrewing Legalization Efforts. http://www.auburnbrewclub.org/2010/01/13/history-of-alabama-homebrewing-legalization-efforts
COMMENTS(0 Comments) Add A Reply
- Did I buy the wrong size kettle?
- Crop Chopper Premium American Lager
- Question about cops and for those who live in Association communities
- Pitching temperature for WLP838 Southern German Lager Yeast
- Is it bad to drink wine just after primary fermentation?
- What To Do With All These Hops?
- First timer from Portland!
- Samuel Adams IPL
- An Idea for A Samuel Adams Summer Ale Clone
- Red Apple Ale - Adding Apple Juice (secondary or bottling)?
- Billion dollar Powerball jackpot?