Berks County Homebrew Club
- Good grain for bulk purchase?
I'm sure this has been discussed before but I was wondering what would be a good grain for a bulk purchase that lends itself over wide variety of beers. I love American and British Ales but also love
- National Homebrew Day - Nov 6th - Pottstown, Pa
A group of us are going to be brewing at Weak Knee Homebrew supply (http://www.weakkneehomebrew.com/) starting at 10:00am. There will be brewers from both the Berks County Homebrew club as well as
COMMENTS(0 Comments) Add A Reply
- WTB 2013 HBC Tickets
- Gonna Pop my Sour Cherry
- West Sixth start up brewery being sued by Magic Hat parent company over logo
- Bottling Rant
- sanke spear
- Stainless Steel Bottles?
- Music Match
- The BEST Zombie films....
- 15 gallon blichman kettle $300
- Here's a cheap but attractive way to mount drip tray to keezer.
- 45-minute mash not enough for conversion at 156F?