Bay de Noc Brewers
- PB&J Stout
Call me crazy, mad, stupid, what you will, but I'm going to give this a shot. It's based on an oatmeal stout I made for my buddy's wedding that turned out quite well so I know I have a good base here
- UPtoberfest October 10
Our local homebrew club, Bay de Noc Brewers, are helping out the United Way this year to put on a great Octoberfest. It's a beer and wine festival. We have at least two local wineries scheduled to be
COMMENTS(0 Comments) Add A Reply
- Craft Beer MAW
- Yeast defection?
- Oak Chips
- What are you drinking now?
- Topping off during fermentation?
- Back in the swing of things Summer Wheats
- Home Super Brewery Build: Hybrid Electric/Gas 3BBL Build
- Pipeline Problem!
- First recipe attempt - Belgian Tripel
- Nugget Nectar Clone
- Quick answers please!(regarding malt or sugar)