Arkansas' oldest and best known homebrew club. We work to educate both our members and the public about the joys of homebrewing, share tips, brews, and good times.
The Central Arkansas Fermenters were...
- One gallon partial mash recipes.
- DIY glycol chilled plastic conical fermenters
- Critique me!
- My insane 25 Gal, 100 Percent Hard Plumbed Tri-Clover, Automated Tippy Build
- Motorized Monster Mill Build
- all grain pump issue with new stand
- What's the worst craft brew (commercial) you've had?
- Did I ruin these hops...
- Making Traditional rice Wine. Cheap, Fun, and Different
- So who's brewing this weekend?
- Stone Enjoy By 07/04 & RuinTen