- A modest proposal, in support of our friend...
Friends, In solidarity behind our good friend BrewPastor's apparent challenges (please read http://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=34747 for background), a modest proposal: Given the easy av
- Goat Scrotum Ale
I have a 5 gallon batch of "Goat Scrotum Ale" (porter) found in the book "The Complete Joy Of home Brewing" 3rd edition pg 200 by Charlie Papazian. I modified (customized by adding a few ingredients).
COMMENTS(0 Comments) Add A Reply
- Grassy Dry Hops
- Citra Cascade ice cubes
- Infection or krausen still dropping?
- Sour Beer with Whole Cherries - Cyanide?
- What are you drinking now?
- natural conditioning/carbonating in a keg
- The Most Unsanitary Thing That's Ever Happened
- Southern Promise Hops
- Panel Labels
- What I did for beer today
- Brew tree house!!